The Salesforce Consultant is responsible for leading and owning the end-to-end delivery of a Salesforce implementation. A successful candidate must be highly motivated, experienced with scoping and understanding business objectives, and intelligently mapping those goals to Salesforce solutions. The ability to clearly communicate and build client relationships while efficiently managing scope and budget are critical to this role.
- Own and lead the Brightmark project team to successfully execute the full project lifecycle, from scoping through to go-live and end user training
- Gain a deep and clear understanding of the client’s business processes and apply your industry and Salesforce expertise to design a solution that drives customer success
- Identify and design the solution approach, including standard and custom Salesforce features and tools, third-party applications and integrations that may be required
- Play a leading role in key project deliverables, including scoping, solution design, user acceptance testing walkthroughs, deployment and training.
- Collaborate with teammates to declaratively build Salesforce functionality and identify future enhancements
- Clearly and effectively communicate with clients, teammates and leadership to ensure scope, quality and budget are managed.
- Recommend appropriate training and customer support options that facilitate ongoing adoption
- Highly organized, independent thinker with the ability to clearly communicate to technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization
- Hands-on experience leading end-to-end Salesforce solutions
- Data modelling expertise
- Strong commitment to continuous learning and deepening of knowledge in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Strong communication and client management skills with experience successfully managing client expectations throughout a project lifecycle
- High level of proficiency in building solutions using declarative tools in Salesforce
- Experience with third-party solutions or AppExchange partners
*Nice to have
- Experience implementing other marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Marketo)
- Deep understanding of the financial services industry in Canada
- Previous business analysis and/or project management experience
- Previous experience implementing Service Cloud, Experience (Community) Cloud, Financial Services Cloud and Pardot
- Hands-on experience with Data Loader or other data integration tools
The successful candidate will possess, or be expected to complete the following certifications:
- App Builder
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Experience Cloud Consultant
As Salesforce specialists since 2006, we are at the forefront of Salesforce innovations, focused on enabling clients to get the most out of their investment. This commitment to excellence is part of Brightmark’s ability to recruit and retain an outstanding team of Salesforce experts. Our team members – many of whom previously worked directly with Salesforce and in the Financial Services Industry – collectively represent more than 150 years of experience with the technology and have earned more than 40 Salesforce Certifications.