The Salesforce Analyst is responsible for supporting the end-to-end delivery of a Salesforce implementation. A successful candidate must be highly motivated, detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple projects and working within project deadlines. The ability to thoroughly execute a solution design with high accuracy and quality are critical to this role.
- Support the lead consultant and project team to successfully execute the full project lifecycle, from scoping through to go-live and end user training
- Gain an understanding of the client’s business processes and ensure your project deliverables position the customer for success
- Declaratively build Salesforce functionality, adhering to documented solution design and following the latest techniques and best practices.
- Play a leading role in key project deliverables, including solution build, data migration, user acceptance testing refinements and training.
- Support flawless project execution by clearly documenting notes and decisions from internal and client-facing meetings and supporting clients and teammates in issue resolution
- Configure third-party applications, where required, as part of the overall solution
- Clearly and effectively communicate with clients, teammates and leadership to ensure scope, quality and budget are managed.
- Prepare end-user and training documentation as required.
- Highly organized, independent thinker with the ability who can clearly communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Precise and detail-oriented
- Strong commitment to continuous learning and deepening of knowledge in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Previous experience in a customer-facing and/or project-based environment
*Nice to have
- Previous experience administering or building on the Salesforce platform using declarative tools
- Understanding of the financial services industry in Canada
- Previous business analysis and/or project management experience
- Previous experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience (Community) Cloud, Financial Services Cloud and Pardot
- Hands-on experience with Data Loader or other data integration tools
- Data modelling expertise
- Familiarity with third-party solutions or AppExchange partners
The successful candidate will possess, or be expected to complete the following certifications:
- App Builder
As Salesforce specialists since 2006, we are at the forefront of Salesforce innovations, focused on enabling clients to get the most out of their investment. This commitment to excellence is part of Brightmark’s ability to recruit and retain an outstanding team of Salesforce experts. Our team members – many of whom previously worked directly with Salesforce and in the Financial Services Industry – collectively represent more than 150 years of experience with the technology and have earned more than 40 Salesforce Certifications.