The primary goal of the Associate, Client Engagement is to support the Manager, Client Engagement and VP, Client Engagement in their roles, helping clients transform their businesses with Salesforce.
Work with the Manager, Client Engagement and VP, Client Engagement to ensure meeting notes and other key sales information is up to date in Salesforce
- Conduct research on potential target clients in the Financial Services industry using tools such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and Dun & Bradstreet
- Creating and targeted email campaigns, and BASHO’s to these clients requesting meetings for Manager, Client Engagement
- Working with Salesforce AE’s to coordinate outreach to industry specific candidates.
- Lead sales cycle for Brightmark Training courses and conduct post-course follow-ups
- Assist the Project team in the development of the Forecast
- Assist in the generation of quotes, Statements of Work, and Managed Services consumption plans
- Work with the Manager, Client Engagement to develop relationships with additional Salesforce teams
1-2 years experience in a sales role preferred. SAAS sales or experience within a Financial Services Industry experience is a big plus.
As Salesforce specialists since 2006, we are at the forefront of Salesforce innovations, focused on enabling clients to get the most out of their investment. This commitment to excellence is part of Brightmark’s ability to recruit and retain an outstanding team of Salesforce experts. Our team members – many of whom previously worked directly with Salesforce and in the Financial Services Industry – collectively represent more than 150 years of experience with the technology and have earned more than 40 Salesforce Certifications.